The new Bury Rangers website is run using Pitchero (a specialised sports web management system). In order to login with the website you’ll need a Pitchero account to access it.
Don’t try and start with Pitchero on your phone. The whole set up is easier using a desktop/laptop to start with.
1) Click join my club, then fill in your email and pick a password. On the next screen please choose the role you are applying for, Club member, player or parent. If you are joining Pitchero to register your child then please click parent and on the next screen type in their name. You will then have a Pitchero account that is linked with your child’s. (Please note you can register your details as your child, but this will only work if you are not involved with the club as a player or coach or have more than one child at the club). If you are registering as a player or coach please pick which team you play for so you are associated with that section.
2) You can then assign what team you or your child is associated with. Go in to your membership tab and in the Player line click on ‘Apply for role’. Choose the team you want from the drop down menu and fill in the form, including phone number. This request will then go through to the webmaster to be approved.
3) Once the team have approved your request you can put up your availability and see what matches are coming up, and the coach or captain can send you notifications and communications.
4) If you are a Facebook user, it is much easier to associate your Pitchero with your Facebook account for use on your phone. To do this go to the home tab and click on settings. There is now a new set of tabs under the main ones. Click on ‘Social’ and associate your Facebook with your Pitchero account. Also on this setting tab, you can add a photo, sort out passwords, SMS settings etc.
5) Finally, now download the Pitchero App to your phone via the app store on your phone and then log on with Facebook or your Pitchero password and you are set to go.
You will now receive notifications, match requests, and news relevant to your team and the Club.
Updated 13:48 - 25 Aug 2017 by Darrell Carter